Friday, May 24, 2013

An Introduction

          My name is Victoria. I am a pet owner. I currently have two dogs whom you will meet later. Currently, we live in a one bedroom apartment 30 minutes outside of Denver. I'm currently here for school, and I will be moving once my degree is up. I was born and raised in the Kansas City area, both KS and MO. I did 3 years in the Navy, and now I'm studying to be an Entomologist (I want to study bugs).
          Now on the the fun stuff, this is Kilo and Tank:


          Tank is one yawning and Kilo is the one begging. Tank is a Boxer mix and Kilo is a Cane Corso. I got Tank when I was transferring from California to Maryland. Kilo was actually my ex-husband's dog until the divorce, and he and I agreed it would be better to keep the boys together because they had bonded. Both are rescues. Kilo is 4 and Tank is 3. So, that's our family; single college girl in Colorado apartment living with 150 lbs of dog.
           The purpose of the blog is to cover our adventures including trips we take, brands we like (and those we don't), problems, tricks, tips, and all the fun stuff. There will be photos, recipes, reviews, and the like. So, please, enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment